Tuesday, October 2, 2012

An Old Refashion


Between weekly projects, I thought it would be nice for me to document past projects that I have completed. I have already been doing this but hadn't explained myself. So here is another project of the past.




Oh, how I wish I had a picture of this dress before I refashioned it onto a skirt! Who knew I would start a blog where pictures would be necessary? Not me.



           Before the  refashion, this was a dress from Joe Fresh and while the fabric was great, the dress itself had a few issues for me. It was a little too boxy, too short and this color next to my face tends to wash me out. So I cut it off above the waist so it would drop down to a good length, I used the existing zipper and added some waist darts. I really like how it turned out and have worn it many times.



No comments:

Post a Comment